It seems only logical that after filling up our rooms (mainframes), desks (PCs) and now pockets (smartphones), computing devices will soon be on our bodies. We already have the first set of commercial (wrist bands) and prototype (Google glass) wearable computing devices. But, these current devices, in Product Marketer’s parlance, are “Nice-to-Haves” and not “Must-Haves”. When these “Must Have” wearable computing devices are available, What will they offer? How will they make our life easier? And, How soon will all of us be sporting them? While the industry is busy answering the first two questions, we took a shot at the third. Below is our viewpoint on the evolution path for wearable computing… When and how will they go mainstream: Continue reading
- Evolution Path for Wearable Computing: When Will It Go Mainstream?
- Competition Among Chipset Players and Its Impact on Smartphones Adoption in the Emerging Markets
- Is India Ready for Mass-Market Wi-Fi Offload? We Think Yes!
- Convergence Catalyst Partners with Hetting Consulting
- India Smartphone Outlook for 2013